Health and Safety
We hope you are staying safe and healthy. We look forward to welcoming you warmly to a safe environment by ensuring that stringent and comprehensive protocols are in place to mitigate COVID-19 risks.
we are open for business and leisure travel and would like to detail some of the undertaken control measures:
- Our check-in and check-out procedures will be managed digitally to limit interactions with front desk staff.
- Guests will be able to check in and out remotely from their mobile devices.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with effective cleaning chemicals and disinfectants before the arrival of guests.
- All rooms and public bathrooms have sanitising wet wipes, alcohol-based hand sanitisers and hand wash soap.
- Each room has its own terrace.
- Our bottom floor suites can also be accessed from the patio.
- The number of loungers on our pool deck have been reduced and towels will be provided to guests upon request.
- Trained staff have been provided with personal protective equipment, (PPE) such as face masks and gloves, as well as non-contact thermometers.
- Staff will maintain a safe distance of about 1.5 to 2 metres between them and guests while wearing protective face shields.
- Our in-house laundry staff are also trained on new safety protocols and cleaning standards.
- Our huge breakfast deck allows for ample Social Distancing and the adjoining external staircase provides an alternative access to the deck.
- Herbs and natural immune boosters are also home-grown in our Food Forest.
- Tables will be set up at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters apart and buffet service will be kept to a minimum.
- Disinfection dispensers will be made available at the deck and clear signage will also be used to communicate safety information.
- Tables will only be cleared once the guests have finished eating and have left the table.
- We will be able to offer accommodation for self-isolation or quarantine if a guest is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We can also provide a catered service.
- The rooms are suitable for an individual or couple to spend up to 14 days.
- The amazing views could also bring some degree of hope and comfort during this period.