From growing first herbs in 2019 at the Garden Route in South Africa to adding more plants every month and shopping for edible vegetation during lockdownSA myself at the nurseries close to...
Covid-19 Health and Safety Protocols
We hope you are staying safe and healthy. We look forward to welcoming you warmly to a safe environment by ensuring that stringent and comprehensive protocols are in place to mitigate COVID-19 risks.
we are open for business and leisure travel and would like to detail some of the undertaken control measures:
- Our check-in and check-out procedures will be managed digitally to limit interactions with front desk staff.
- Guests will be able to check in and out remotely from their mobile devices.
- Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with effective cleaning chemicals and disinfectants before the arrival of guests.
- All rooms and public bathrooms have sanitising wet wipes, alcohol-based hand sanitisers and hand wash soap.
- Each room has its own terrace.
- Our bottom floor suites can also be accessed from the patio.
- The number of loungers on our pool deck have been reduced and towels will be provided to guests upon request.
- Trained staff have been provided with personal protective equipment, (PPE) such as face masks and gloves, as well as non-contact thermometers.
- Staff will maintain a safe distance of about 1.5 to 2 metres between them and guests while wearing protective face shields.
- Our in-house laundry staff are also trained on new safety protocols and cleaning standards.
- Our huge breakfast deck allows for ample Social Distancing and the adjoining external staircase provides an alternative access to the deck.
- Herbs and natural immune boosters are also home-grown in our Food Forest.
- Tables will be set up at a minimum distance of 1.5 meters apart and buffet service will be kept to a minimum.
- Disinfection dispensers will be made available at the deck and clear signage will also be used to communicate safety information.
- Tables will only be cleared once the guests have finished eating and have left the table.
- We will be able to offer accommodation for self-isolation or quarantine if a guest is required to self-isolate for 14 days.
- We can also provide a catered service.
- The rooms are suitable for an individual or couple to spend up to 14 days.
- The amazing views could also bring some degree of hope and comfort during this period.
If you have any questions regarding our health & safety protocols please let us know. We look forward to your stay with us.